Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 League results
Yeah didn't mean to sound harsh, hope everything is OK with you Jim. If it's a temporary thing maybe people due to play Jim can just skip that match and play him at a later date?

I agree with Rob that just an MVP roll would be sufficient. just my 2 cents.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I realise because I don't come every week, sometimes it is hard to arrange games, that is why I suggested that next season we have a more open structure, so people can play whomever is available, whenever they can, as long as they don't play them more than they should.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Steve I'll give you a 4-0 win. You also get one player to get 2SPP and two players 1SPP each, on top of your MVP. Not to overpowering, but means you don't get to drop to far behind. Also you'll do badly off the cash roll, so you only get 30000GP to add to treasury.

Same for Jim's next opponents, if he doesn't get to club by second meet of 2014.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
A little belated, but I have to announce some distressing news. During my game with Rob's amazons, my star player Thrower, Kragsak da chukka left this mortal coil. Still clutching the flowers he brought for the lovely Hope, he was cruelly cut down. Several stiletto heels in his stomach and groin, and a perfectly manicured fingernail in his throat, was enough to floor this great player.Attempts to revive him on the pitch, and latter in the dugout , unfortunately failed, and another great Orc player went to the pitch in the sky. In other news, I had another defeat. In Rob's first 5 attempts to break my armour, he passed e, resulting in a KO and a death. Exploiting the gap that duly opened he ran in to score midway in the first half. the rest of the game descended into a battle royal in the centre of the pitch, with not much headway from either team. Thanks for the game rob, and next season, I will be revenging my deceased player !!
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
Had a great league final against BigRob yesterday, very tense close match but the Amazons managed to win 1 - 0. Congrats Rob!
To be honest I think I was outplayed, Rob managed to prevent me scoring first half, surviving 8 turns against my deathroller, before scoring fairly easily in the second half. I was left with 5 turns to try and equalise but couldn't get through the solid defence, a last gasp effort being swatted aside by his S4 thrower.
So Rob is the reigning league champion, bring on the next season!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Congrats Rob!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I don't know. Can't even beat up a bunch of girls eh.

Ace game and my armour held. One poorly lady for me which spells her retirement. Black valentine beat up the star of the silly dwarfs team so we will take that.

The girls do well at hurting stuff and no strength skills other than guard on one Blitzer.

Awful start but strong finish winning all my last 5 games.
Yeah my runner now on -1ag, -1av is looking pretty doddery now, shuffling him off into a retirement home in the mountains I think.
Congratulations Rob, for the rest, there is always the new season !!
Malifaux - Gremlins
Sorry guys a mix work over load, poor finances and ill health has interferred with me attending the club, hoping to get that back on track now. i thought we'd finished the last season and didnt realise i had any games other than with Steve left.

Also Gareth not sure who you messaged but I cant find any messages from you in my inbox :-p
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.