Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pompey Pillage - August Bank Holiday weekend.
With the departure of Warhammer Legend Al Thompson to the Middle East, this years Pompey Pillage is being run by former Redditch and current Portsmouth resident Dan Thomas. Seeing as Dan and myself go as far back in time as Mick used to run Pokemon club, and it being his first event, I am going to be attendance, although in a player or helper capacity, will be arranged in a few weeks.

However if anyone else is interest the details are here, but it would give anyone considering attending next years South Coast an opportunity to check the venue out, as well as travel and hotel options, to and in the Portsmouth area.

The date has been confirmed as Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th of August, which is Bank Holiday weekend, (and annoyingly the weekend I was seeing Jimmy Carr, and have now had to relinquish my row B ticket Sad )

I will update as more details are provided.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Highly unlikely I'll have 2,400 points ready by then sadly, but you never know!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)