Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allies supplement?
There seems to be a lot of chatter that Kroot are not in the Tau Codex and that are in a supplement/Codex to be released at a later date.
This will apparently have Gene-stealer Cults, Kroot, and more, along with new allied rules for secondary detachments, etc.

Their have been whispers that its release is supposed to be sometime around the same time frame as the Tau codex. So for May or June perhaps.

Will update with more rumours as they break, or debunk if Kroot are in fact in Codex Tau
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
If gene stealer cults are in I will be happy - don't know who'd I'd ally them with but nvm! Have got an old patriarch model, an old gene stealer magus and lots of gene stealer hybrids and stealers themselves.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I can't think what else they could put in a supplement like that to make it worthwhile, Genestealer cults, Kroot, Vespids are all i can think of. Unless i am missing something?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
adeptus mechanicus? Eldar pirates? Feral orks? demiurg?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari