Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Tuesday 30th April 2013
(25-04-2013, 08:30 AM)CheZZoR Wrote:
(24-04-2013, 09:58 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(24-04-2013, 09:28 AM)CheZZoR Wrote: Still looking for a 40k battle.. my dark eldar are hungry for more blood after murdering a bunch of tyranids last night.

(24-04-2013, 11:25 AM)Baalborn87 Wrote: Happy to bring my Bangles if you like

Match?

Sounds good to me.

Yep
For the Angelic Horde!
Anybody up for a game of 40k (1850 Pts)
(21-04-2013, 03:35 AM)Angry_Panda Wrote: It will still have been ages since I last played anything, so by default, I'll still be rubbish! (I need a good 3 / 4 weeks to get my eye in, and find my loaded dice!)

So, following from last week, same for this week!
Necro,
Dystopian,
Malifaux,
Dreadball (learning!)
Warmachine (learning!)
Infinity (learning!)

or if someone wants to try something a bit different, i can bring enough for Exillis for 2 players?

I'm game! Take your pick; Dystopian Wars, Malifaux, or Warmachine are the ones I really know how to play. Infinity I can play but I don't have the proper models plus its been a while. Otherwise I'm happy to learn a game along with you.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
If you don't mind teaching the mystical way of Warmachine, i'd be quite happy to give it a go! (And if I suck at it that much, I'll bring a dystopian fleet, some malifaux guys, and dreadball in my bag.....)

but remember, I'm a learner, so only the minimum of mocking please! lol (and now to read my .pdf of the rules again! lol)
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Justin, are you fielding Khador this week?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(27-04-2013, 11:32 AM)Stuart Wrote: Justin, are you fielding Khador this week?

Justin says he's playing Skorne. Assuming its practice for the tournament at TW.

(27-04-2013, 12:54 AM)Angry_Panda Wrote: If you don't mind teaching the mystical way of Warmachine, i'd be quite happy to give it a go! (And if I suck at it that much, I'll bring a dystopian fleet, some malifaux guys, and dreadball in my bag.....)

but remember, I'm a learner, so only the minimum of mocking please! lol (and now to read my .pdf of the rules again! lol)

No problem Pandy, I'll bring some Warmachine along and we'll give it a bash!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(27-04-2013, 05:01 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Justin says he's playing Skorne. Assuming its practice for the tournament at TW.

Yuk! Wink

Cheers Si.
Just Seb to sort out with FoW and Tom looking for a game of 40K now.
Alan want to drop to 35 points SR practice?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Playing Jim at fow war this week. Still haven't decided on points... Maybe a tourney.
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus