Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Tuesday 30th April 2013
yep just in case pack two lists cause it may be a quick one
Nice to see someone else playing Dark Eldar, I can give you game if like Tom.
Sorry dan I am not going to be able to make it tonight. I have to cover someones shift at my work
wont come tonight cause don't have game Sad hopin i can get one next week
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

Great game tonight, learning for both of us.

I stand corrected on the ork force thing, there's no faq changing it however, they have now change it so any item inside the vehicle does not extend outside for dark Angels.

I'd enjoy that while it last as I'm sure it'll get faqd soon enough.

Will have to make a decision now, do intake knights or not. They were great as a distraction unit.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Cheers for the game Rob, was a lot of fun!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Cheers Alan. It was quite a refresher, and I am going to have to remember some very key rules (assault, to actually feat,) but seeing as it has been nearly 6 months, it wasn't to bad. Close, but no cigar for me, maybe one day I'll beat you, at WM/H.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(30-04-2013, 10:26 PM)Simian Wrote: Great game tonight, learning for both of us.

I stand corrected on the ork force thing, there's no fax changing it however, they have now change it so any item inside the vehicle does not extend outside for dark Angels.

I'd enjoy that while it last as I'm sure it'll get faqd soon enough.

Will have to make a decision now, do i take knights or not. They were great as a distraction unit.

yeah it was a good game.

Glad they didn't faq the ork kustum forcefield the way they did the dark angels power field. I hope they don't change it otherwise it makes one of their models pointless..
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Thanks for the game(s!) Nick. First time I have got more than one game of 40k in at the club! must be getting faster.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Good game last night vs Baalborn87 (Dave). The Blood Angels eventually fell to the mighty warriors of Commoragh though and were eradicated from the battlefield (all bar one assault marine type dude who was too busy running away from my Archon in fear). I'm looking forward to fighting your army again in the league Smile
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos