Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 16th April 2013
Vince, we could play our BB match if you want. I have access to a copy of the game if needed.
(04-04-2013, 07:40 PM)Kungfu Kleg Wrote: Vince, we could play our BB match if you want. I have access to a copy of the game if needed.
Yep, sounds good to me! Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Stu, I'll give you a game of FOW, will probably talk to you tonight in case there are any models you need if you want any. I've got shermans chruchills , sextons and some crusader aa and more infantry.
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

40k fantasy or necromunda for me pls
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(06-03-2013, 08:09 PM)Totalwarplayer22 Wrote: Fow game stu? Or a game of catan

(08-04-2013, 07:52 PM)40knerd99 Wrote: Stu, I'll give you a game of FOW, will probably talk to you tonight in case there are any models you need if you want any. I've got shermans chruchills , sextons and some crusader aa and more infantry.

Thanks for the offer chaps, but mind if I defer for a couple of weeks? Before my next FoW game I'd like to get my head around the figures that I already have and get them assembled. I might borrow a few minutes of your time if I may and get you to help me construct a force?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
40K, FoW, Necromunda or anything else
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(08-04-2013, 09:21 PM)wako13 Wrote: 40K, FoW, Necromunda or anything else

wako, can give you a game of 40k or necromunda if you want, you can pick which system and in the case of 40k, how many points.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Anybody want a game of 40k
Luke you still on for 40k match 1850.
Must grab a chat with Sam, Seb or Jim about constructing my FoW force this week, but I'd be up for a game of Necromunda, Warmachine or willing to take someone through a game of SAGA.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."