Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resident Evil Deck building Game
Ive been waiting a while for this one to be released over here since they banned its export on its American release and now its out. I can say its well worth it, if you like the boxed card games id recommned giving this a go. You can get either of the two main sets for £25 including delivery without too much looking around and these sets contain 250 cards to play upto a 4 player game.

It looks stupidly complicated when first set up , 19 decks plus the players decks, but its actually really simple with a friend of mine who is a self confessed struggler with rules picked it up after a ten mins. Players start with 10 cards in their inventory(deck) and play cards to gain gold to buy more cards(resources) to add to their inventories. But instead of like in other games where you would be drawing from a deck of random cards in this one you draw a a specific card from the top of one of the face up resources piles so you always know what you are getting. This also means that the simple changing of of a few of the resource decks for others creates a game which needs different tatics and styles of players giving a great flexability and replayability to the game before you add other sets.
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
As a big Resident evil fan, i would like to give this a go at some point as it looks a fun game.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Cards based across the range of computer games, and it is a very fun game
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.