Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mythreal website?
Hey guys I ordered off http://mythreal.co.uk/ a few weeks ago but I have not had my shipment and they have not answered the phone or emails.

Has anyone else had problems with them or have you had good dealings with them?

I have tried every way to contact them which they mention on their website, does anyone else have another way to contact them?
Moved to the Supplies forum.

Oh, and welcome to the forum Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Mythreal is run by the same chap behind Total Wargamer, based about 30 minutes drive away near Evesham.

Have you tried contacting them via their Facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/mythrealuk

You could always try the Total Wargamer Twitter and Facebook pages two - others have had better responses from there.
Cool thanks I will try their FB page now and thanks for the welcome Big Grin

Seems it is the same phone number so if I do not hear anything tomorrow I will have to have a drive up there.
Never used Mitheral but if its ran by the same guy behind total wargamer then there are a few threads of people complaining about problems with their online business.
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
I ordered from Wargamestore recently, and although the discount is less (10%), they delivered very promptly. Might be worth considering in future, or if you manage to cancel the order.

I might be wrong but it sounds like he has started up a new website under a different name to get round the bad press the online total wargamer bit is getting, but it's still hit by the same issues.

I've got to say in fairness that although total wargamer is usually slow at getting stuff sent to you, I have always received my orders eventually, and that's without bothering to chase them - usually took about 3 weeks.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
jaqenhgar I only ordered from them as it was 30% off or I would have just walked into town and used my GW store.

Looks like he currently has 3 sites up and running. I have posted on all 3 facebook walls hoping he gets his head out of his arse and replies.
Paul, the owner, does reply on here from time to time.
I wasn't happy with Total Wargamer because he (Paul) didn't read my emails and my order was delayed and ultimately cost me more than I had planned. Plus he didn't get back to my phone messages.

Basically apalling customer care/service.

I am told he is now employing some extra folk to look after the mail-order side.

Good news is my stuff was delivered eventually. But I wouldn't use them for mail order again.

This is a shame because as a 'local' outfit I would like to actively support and promote them...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Well Paul told me there has been a delay in reviving the order, but what I might start doing is ordering it then going to collect it.

He replies quick via facebook so thats at least one thing.