Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 31st May 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 31st May, Windmill Community Centre at 7.30pm till 10.30pm.

So a bit different next week - the community centre is closed on Monday for the bank holiday, but we can have the larger room (turn to the left in the entrance hall) on the Tuesday from the slightly later time of 7.30pm.

(Luke and myself will unfortunately be absent this week).

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I am definitely up for playing on the Tuesday for that week. Same closing time I take it?
(23-05-2011, 11:04 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I am definitely up for playing on the Tuesday for that week. Same closing time I take it?

Yep, as far as I know it's still a 10pm-ish finish. I'm sure Simon can confirm.
Same here, 25 points of Warmachine if anyone fancies it, my Orks will have to hold out another week.
Tom and I should be available...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
yep i can come
playing sarah again but doing a trial run for cities of death before we do the campaign marines vs BA
At the moment I am coming. I have my cousin stopping on the Monday night and as far as I am aware, she is going home to Barri by train on the Tuesday. However I have offered to drive her if needed, possibly making the most of an opportunity to see some of the family. If I cannot make it I will let you know in advance. However on another note, if I am down Cardiff way, I will probably be paying a visit to Firestorm Games, and would he willing to pick some bits up for anyone who wanted me to pillage their shop.
(24-05-2011, 08:13 PM)Gareth Wrote: However on another note, if I am down Cardiff way, I will probably be paying a visit to Firestorm Games, and would he willing to pick some bits up for anyone who wanted me to pillage their shop.

Just this minute placed an order with Firestorm! Managed (without too much trouble) to get the total to over £30, so the postage is free.

Looks like I am available. Fantasy anyone?
I will be available as well. Anybody picks up the gauntlet?
DE 1500 pt.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0