Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jurassic Park 1880
ok, this is really Saurian safari from Chris Peers. I'm currently painting figures for this multiplayer game. Its big game hunting in the victorian age, just against Dinosaurs!!
The East India Company are looking for distinguished Gentlemen to take up the ultimate test of a hunters skill. Only costing 10,000 gunieas per hunter, this is a once in a lifetime oppourtunity( or you could wiat for the next hunt!!).
Signed up so far are Colonel Sir Horace Perrywhite, a retired Army officer, and Clarence Porter III, the famous rancher and Indian fighter from the United states. More places available

Ok, so I'm looking to run a game in April sometime, and looking for players, the more , the merrier. Each player controls a Gentleman, his batman/servant, 2 guards and 2 native bearers. Points are awarded for killing dinosaurs, Sporting behaviour, and keeping your party alive. Points lost for cadish behaviour, having to use the available military help and loosing members of your party.
I will provide all figures. its quite a fun game, that can get very bloody, very quickly!! Anyone interested in playing, let me know.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Sounds good, I'd be up for this!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Sounds fun....ill try to dig up my martini henry then, hurrah!
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
I would also like a try. Might be a possible Glouscon game.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
All Dino movement and reaction, are usually pre programmed, or just use an Umpire, when things get slow. Encounters are random, so some turns you get nothing, others you may get raptors, tricerotops or T-Rex, or maybe all 3 !! They react to what you do, and what other Dinos do. Word of warning, get into base to base with most of the Dinos, and you get killed automatically. So , do you stand, make that shot count, because if you dont, they can run quicker than you !!
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
As mentioned to you before Steve, looking forward to this when you run it!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Just painting dino now, nearly all done, only 24 to glue !! Think got enough models for 6 hunter teams, may be more!!
Malifaux - Gremlins