Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daemons of Chaos dropping March
Don't think we have any Daemons players at the club but for those interested these are the latest rumours, Army book/codex due in March according to Rumours circulating today.

Harry wrote:
Daemons of Chaos:

I know we have only just had a wave of Daemons but now we have this from hastings:

Release Date:

"The daemon rules should be taken as a stepping stone to the updated book (much like the wd vc terrorgheist article) next 4 books (for both systems are all chaos (in one form or another) and will hit within 4-5 months for all of them". (Hastings).
To clarify....Books: CSM, WoC, DoC, Chaos Daemons

All will be realeased within 4-5 months of the CSM codex hitting (sep afaik) (Hastings)

So we are talking february at the latest?

Author:
Unknown

Rules:
Unknown ... Beyond those suggested by the rules booklet in the recent WD

Models:

All 4 greater Deamons will get plastic kits (with head/weapon options plus wfb/40k specific bits on sprues) and that there will be "resin conversion packs" to make "named greater Deamons". (Hastings) No idea of timescales on this. I am not expecting them to arrive together Or with this wave. (Harry)
Jes Goodwin is rumoured to be doing the Bloodthirster. (BRING IT ON! ) No timescale for this. (NatTreehouse)

75hastings69 wrote:
By feb next year you'll have CSM, WoC, DA, DoC, CD (chaos daemons 40k codex before anyone starts with chaos dwarf crap!).

Obviously the 2 daemon books will be in one month sharing model releases

Harry wrote:
Well, what I heard ... was two waves of models AND two 'waves' of Greater Daemons. In other words the Greater Daemons would be coming in two pairs.... which makes sense..... not many of us would be able to crash for all four in the same month! However ... until hastings posted I had heard nothing about a book .... for either system.

Stickmonkey wrote:
The models I've had a lot of rumors on are:

Khorne chariot, two bloodcrushers pulling a wagon with herald option or some fire belching thing. Large base

Tzentch chariot, pulled by screamers, with horrors riding, but I've also heard it has a large flamer rider too. Large base

Nurgle palanquin, nurglings, daemon prince base, fat plague bearer.

4 GD with variants for named daemons and swappable options, most rumors point to resin packs, but I've heard wind its all in the plastic kits lately. I'd lean towards Harry's news, but I hope for all in one myself. I have heard that these may be moving to the larger base now, if so, they will be huge. One can hope, but I don't have a lot of confidence in this bit.

Furies (no dual kit options I've heard of.) in plastic.

Plastic fiends were being worked on at one point, but I haven't heard anything about them recently.

New elite daemon engine. 40k Dreadnought sized. Lots of options. Quasi-God specific bits like the soulgrinder. Supposedly unique to daemons not the same as this new unit for chaos space marines.
(...)
The list has been largely debunked by Hastings in the 40k thread. So I would not be sure, and my sources say furies are a single use box of 5. (however, the VC horrors kit also was told to me to be a single use kit...I think its pretty much a good example of how a dual kit furies might be.)

Both Khorne and Tzentch kits have been describe to me to build multiple units, similar to the slaaneshi chariot building 3 different models...albiet one which needs 2 boxes. So maybe not as obvious...

Avian wrote:
Did anyone actually say anything to you about what exactly those other units were?

See original post.
Big khorn flame belcher thing
Tzeentch Larger flamer instead of horrors.
Sounded like more ranged options for the daemons.

Kroothawk
[DCM]
Rumour Tracker on Knarloc

109 Gallery Images
2 Article Edits
Gallery Votes: 18

Filter Thread
Harry wrote:
You seem to have named everything not done yet ...except Hounds of Khorne .... did you forget those?

Stickmonkey wrote:
I asked and the answer has just been they are staying finecast for now. No plans for them or beasts of nurgle in plastic so far as I know... I'd love some plastic khorne dogs...they have been a staple in my daemons since day one, but assembling and painting more metal or finecast ones isn't appealling.

There has been some chatter on a demonic terrain piece, but I'm putting it down to wishlisting for now, nothing solid. Portal? meh. Shrine? meh.

I got to see the Ku'gath designs recently. Pretty Ace. The lab is wild, with nurgling assistants. I'm looking forward to seeing it translated to a model.

No more exalted chariots...at least not that I've heard of.

I did see a design for a big unaligned chaos beast of some kind. Looked like a oversized bear with a toothy maw instead of a head. No idea if it ever went on to be a model. Probably daemon prince sized. Design had a bloodletter drawn next to it which may have been half it's height.

I'm sure there is much more that could be coming. Can't imagine a new codex without a handful or more of new units
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
GW makes cash, i have got some old chaos dwarfs minatures, 1994 have You seen them? Allan and Michael Perry?
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
Details have fully leaked now, Preorder 23rd February, release 2nd March.

Teaser vid-
www.youtube.com_embed_HeYgzDvqOK4?autoplay=0_origin=http:_www.dakkadakka.com_fs=1

New Range Items

Warhammer: Daemons of Chaos
96 page full colour, hardback Warhammer Armies book € 39,00 / $49.50

Codex: Chaos Daemons
104 page full colour, hardback Codex € 39,00 / $49.50

Chaos Daemons: Plague Drones of Nurgle
This box contains a multipart plastic kit that makes three Plague Drones that are multi-posable and offer collectors a large variety when assembling them € 46,00 / $60.00

Chaos Daemons: Burning Chariot of Tzeentch/Herald of Tzeentch on Burning Chariot of Tzeentch
This box contains a multipart plastic kit that makes either a Burning Chariot of Tzeentch or a Herald of Tzeentch on a Burning Chariot of Tzeentch € 35,00 / $40.00

Chaos Daemons: Blood Throne of Khorne/Skull Cannon of Khorne
This box contains a multipart plastic kit that makes either a Blood Throne of Khorne or a Skull Cannon of Khorne € 35,00 / $40.00

Herald of Nurgle
This Clampack contains a new plastic Herald of Nurgle on a sculpted base € 20,00 / $25.00

New Finecast Releases

Herald of Khorne
A clampack that contains one highly detailed Citadel Finecast resin miniature € 20,00 (probably $25.00 as well)

Herald of Slaanesh
A clampack that contains one highly detailed Citadel Finecast resin miniature € 20,00 (probably $25.00 as well)

Available While Stocks Last
These Items are highly limited, please request the quantity you require and we will supply you as close to this number as we can.

Warhammer Battle Magic: Daemons of Chaos
A deck of 21 cards that contains the 6 spells for the Lores of Tzeentch, Nurgle and Slaanesh as well as their signature spells € 8,50

Psychic Powers: Chaos Daemons
A deck of 12 cards that contains the Primaris powers and 3 Psychic powers for the Lores Tzeentch, Slaanesh, Nurgle as well € 6,00

Added:
WFB: Chaos Daemons Battalion/Battleforce $115.00
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Some photos here: http://plastickrak.blogspot.co.nz/2013/0...tures.html
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
That blog has taken the pics down but they are available here http://www.thefieldsofblood.com/2013/02/...dwarf.html
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
The new models look... Bad. Just plain bad. It is as if they decided to take molds of someone's conversions for half of the models.

I had been thinking I might slide over to the ruinous powers upon this release but on second thoughts, I'm going to go elsewhere.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)