Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th March 2013
Cmon guys? :p
Try dropping JJ a line Nick, he may be up for it.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Dont have his number mate! Hopefully hel look on here at some point Smile unless anyone can drop him a text on my behalf?
(12-03-2013, 04:28 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Dont have his number mate! Hopefully hel look on here at some point Smile unless anyone can drop him a text on my behalf?

You can drop him a PM/email via the link in my previous post - just click on "JJ" (it's not entirely obvious, granted!)

I'll drop him a line too...
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(12-03-2013, 04:39 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(12-03-2013, 04:28 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Dont have his number mate! Hopefully hel look on here at some point Smile unless anyone can drop him a text on my behalf?

You can drop him a PM/email via the link in my previous post - just click on "JJ" (it's not entirely obvious, granted!)

I'll drop him a line too...

Thanks mate Smile ive emailed him too so hopefully ill get a response
All sorted! Just had a calk and im pkaying Carl Smile phew
Phew. i was feeling bad there! sorry again, glad you got a replacement though.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
vince can you print of my gang list please, my printer is not working correctly and i dont have the time to fix it.

Edit: got the printer working again no need for you to print it vince
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(11-03-2013, 01:47 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(10-03-2013, 09:34 PM)Nick1988 Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 09:50 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Don't have a drop pod but have a Rhino and some green marines you can borrow - will bring them.

Just to let you know I've sorted the marines Smile but thanks anyway!! I could do with a land raider though if anyone can oblige?

OK cool, have a landraider if u want me to bring it?

Still ok to borrow this mate?
(12-03-2013, 05:31 PM)Simian Wrote: Phew. i was feeling bad there! sorry again, glad you got a replacement though.

So you should :p lol only jokin! Have a great trip mate! Shotgun having our game when you get back! Im still intruiged about what you wanted to try!