Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th March 2013
(11-03-2013, 06:08 PM)Nick1988 Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 05:50 PM)Simian Wrote:
Quote:I'm trying out something 'silly' lol
again, this is worrying me.....

I honestly wouldnt be worried :p after 8 hours of solid 40k with Matt on Sunday i may have lost the plot! Or im a genius......... Most likely the first one
We'll see!

Im trying out 4/5 units i've never used before....it could be interesting. I will have two proxys but they look pretty close to what they are so wont be any mix ups.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Wink 
Hi, i am gonna start coming back to the club and was wondering if anyone wants a game of lord of the rings but i dont really know how to play so if anyone can give me a tutorial that would be great.

My army consist of:
6x rohan calvary
24x rohan infantary
1x aragron
flames of war
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

(11-03-2013, 06:54 PM)ross Wrote: Hi, i am gonna start coming back to the club and was wondering if anyone wants a game of lord of the rings but i dont really know how to play so if anyone can give me a tutorial that would be great.

My army consist of:
6x rohan calvary
24x rohan infantary
1x aragron

Hi Ross, good to see you back. It's a bit of a way off, but I'd be up for Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit in two or three weeks?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Cancelling the deathwatch RPG tonight due to phone calls meaning over half the group can't make it. sorry for short notice guys
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
@Nick, really sorry but something has come up at home and i'm not going to be able to make tonight. I hope you can find a replacement.

The plan is I'll see you all in 6 weeks, post work trips to South Africa, my honeymoon Safari in South Africa and then a work trip to Jordan.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(12-03-2013, 12:27 PM)Simian Wrote: The plan is I'll see you all in 6 weeks, post work trips to South Africa, my honeymoon Safari in South Africa and then a work trip to Jordan.

Happy travels!
(12-03-2013, 12:27 PM)Simian Wrote: The plan is I'll see you all in 6 weeks, post work trips to South Africa, my honeymoon Safari in South Africa and then a work trip to Jordan.

Have a good break Ben and congrats!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Completely forgot that Tom D has arranged to play Luke - added to the list.
Anyone free to give Nick '88 a game of 40K?