Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th March 2013
I'll be up for some 40k would this be a campaign week? if not then 1750, 1850, whatever anyone wants.

This will be my last week for over a month as i'm away with work and then off on my honeymoon.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Tom fancy our Blood Bowl leagues game?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(27-02-2013, 04:26 PM)Simian Wrote: I'll be up for some 40k would this be a campaign week? if not then 1750, 1850, whatever anyone wants.

This will be my last week for over a month as i'm away with work and then off on my honeymoon.

I'll happily play you at 40k again?
40k (campaign if its running by then), fantasy or necromunda as usual
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
sounds good nick.
points? 1750? 1850?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Call it 1850? Seems to be the new cool :p
(27-02-2013, 07:52 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Call it 1850? Seems to be the new cool :p

sounds good. just to warn you I may have a couple of un-painted models, i want to try something different.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
(27-02-2013, 08:12 PM)Simian Wrote:
(27-02-2013, 07:52 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Call it 1850? Seems to be the new cool :p

sounds good. just to warn you I may have a couple of un-painted models, i want to try something different.

Same mate! Probably a bit of proxy toon my side
Hopefully playing Jim at FoW
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(28-02-2013, 03:01 PM)wako13 Wrote: Hopefully playing Jim at FoW

lets see if the panthers can win against the us paras then!
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)