Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raging Heroes News
Some news from Raging Heroes, who have been producing some excellent miniatures recently, on their imminent plans: http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/7...ter-coming

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
These Kurganovas' Shock Troops would look great as a Necromunda gang.

Couple more...

I'll be keeping an eye on this one. i quite like the models and if they're plastic i'll probably be in.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Bit more news on the upcoming Kickstarter: http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/7829895
And the kickstarter for this goes live today. i think about 4pm.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Gut feel is, these are pretty expensive.
the "optimal" level is $165+$20P&P for that you get 3 $10 models from the heroines (cant pick the $15 ones that are actually nicer), 4 lots of troops (packs of 5 - These are actually nice and should be good but i could wait for retail on those) and 4 support weapons (none of which i think are great).

personally i was hoping there would be options for the troops only
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
I agree Ben, lovely models but a bit too expensive for my taste - I'm going to wait for them to appear in plastic.
Same here, love some of the models but the discount isn't enough for me not to wait till retail.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Update on the production of these, looking very nice: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lou...sts/735014

Will look to pick up a few at retail for a Necromunda crew.