Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steves hobby log
Ok money tight so this year will be less buying more figures and more painting. Many projects on the go!

1/ the Eagle has landed/Dads Army 28mm WW2. Got most of the figures painted, just need a few additions like Jeeps and a devlin figure.

2/Operation Market Garden 6mm WW2 campaign. Been looking at this for nearly 20 years, and now have enough figures for at least the first 2 scenarios, namely, the breakout from Joes bridge and Eindhoeven. Still need to finish painting some figures then need to base the infantry.

3/ 28mm Zulu War. Got lots of figures(over 100 Zulus !!), but a lot need painting and assembleing.

4/Need to finish painting my Bloodbowl Troll

5/ Saga, still need to paint my 6pt Norman army

6/ 28mm Napoleonics, Still glueing plastic figures together, and finally started painting a few. Tartan for my Black watch not easy at all !!

7/ Warhammer bretonnians, Got enough figure for the moment, just need to paint a few !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Lol, bit to paint there Steve, update with pics when you have painted some. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
i bet painting 6mm is fun Tongue
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
6mm is a knightmare especially camo on Germans!! Managed to paint a little last night, nearly finished my troll, and had another go at Black Watch tartan, after findind a very useful guide from someone that had done sci fi Black Watch. Yeah lots to paint, but once i got the right colours and technique, will hopefully do a squad at a time.
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
had a good painting session last night, nearly finished 13 Napoleonic Blackwatch and 13 Old guard chasseurs.
Malifaux - Gremlins
Have now finished the painting of the 26 figures and attached flags. Just need to do the base, but in no hurry to. Next up 14 French Hussars from the 7th regiment, only because I liked the colours !!This is the great thing about Napoleonics, the diverse colour of the Uniforms and nationalities involved , even in just the british and french armies
Malifaux - Gremlins
Trying to diversify, so last week painted dinos, this week Normans for SAGA. Got paint on all my figures now, but none finished!!
Malifaux - Gremlins
I've been moved from shifts at work to days, so finances very tight, however, silver lining and all that, I now find i have 5 half hour dinner breaks to fill. So been taking 8 models at a time, and last week finished 8 dino hunters. This week, the remaining 4 hunters plus 4 african troops.
Malifaux - Gremlins
(10-03-2013, 03:27 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Got paint on all my figures now, but none finished!!

that sounds familiar!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
just gotta base my next 8 hunters, then start on 8 african figures. really starting to make some small inroads, as i am now painting with more hours than I normally do, due to wife, kids and football manager !!
Malifaux - Gremlins