Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th February 2013
Should be Deathwatch RPG this week also
free for 40k, fantasy or necromunda, not fussed what i do
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
FoW Tournament

or

Necromunda Introduction - would like to get away from the masses of Troops for a while.

or

Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(14-02-2013, 12:37 PM)wako13 Wrote: Necromunda Introduction - would like to get away from the masses of Troops for a while.

I can happily walk you though a necromunda game if you want, as i know all the rules you need to play, and my gang isn't so powerful that you wont stand a chance.

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
(14-02-2013, 03:32 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(14-02-2013, 12:37 PM)wako13 Wrote: Necromunda Introduction - would like to get away from the masses of Troops for a while.

I can happily walk you though a necromunda game if you want, as i know all the rules you need to play, and my gang isn't so powerful that you wont stand a chance.

Sure no probs, I don't have a gang at the moment but if I enjoy the game will be getting one soon.

Can you, or someone lend me a gang.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
(14-02-2013, 03:55 PM)wako13 Wrote: Sure no probs, I don't have a gang at the moment but if I enjoy the game will be getting one soon.

i can easily lend you a gang, the models would be goliaths, but we could play them as any gang, so it doesn't matter, will you need help making the gang, or you gonna be ok with that, as most people would be able to help with that on here, or we can do it on the day, your choice.

Fantasy please folks.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(14-02-2013, 05:30 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(14-02-2013, 03:55 PM)wako13 Wrote: Sure no probs, I don't have a gang at the moment but if I enjoy the game will be getting one soon.

i can easily lend you a gang, the models would be goliaths, but we could play them as any gang, so it doesn't matter, will you need help making the gang, or you gonna be ok with that, as most people would be able to help with that on here, or we can do it on the day, your choice.

Will need help on making a gang so probably best if we do it on teh day.

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
(15-02-2013, 01:27 PM)wako13 Wrote:
(14-02-2013, 05:30 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:

Will need help on making a gang so probably best if we do it on the day.

that's fine, we'll have plenty of time to make your gang.

Hi Chris, looks like I'm not going to be able to make it down to the club this week after all Sad sorry about the short notice but we'll have to reschedule our game.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.