Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th February 2013
Looking at the games left to arrange I'm happy to give James a game of Necromunda, perhaps leaving Russ to play Tom D at Warhammer 40K? I'll pencil those in for now anyway.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Does anyone happen to have a space wolf codex I could borrow for a week? Got a loada vouchers from GW because I complained about all the dodgy finecast stuff I've had and I've decided it's space wolves next!
Hey mate,

as I said in the BB3 thread, I can bring it tomorrow before our game Smile

(15-02-2013, 02:35 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(15-02-2013, 10:18 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Yeah, although means no Lords either Sad

no lords can use up to 25% of your total points limit, so we can get lords even at 1000 pts.

Hi Sam, looks like I'm not going to be able to make it down to the club this week or next after all Sad sorry about the short notice but we'll have to reschedule our game.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(17-02-2013, 08:14 PM)Gareth Wrote: Paul, I'll leave it at 2k. Don't think I'll have too much time to assemble the bits I need for the push to 2400, between work and getting these Temple Guard finished by next Sunday.

OK mate
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Sam - feel free to take on James at Necromunda. I can always spend the time assembling my Flames of War stuff for next week.
Simon can't make it now either, so if James and Sam have a bash at Necromunda I'll give Luke a game of Warmachine. Also still need to do the experience rolls for my Necromunda crew from a couple of weeks ago.
(19-02-2013, 07:48 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Hi Sam, looks like I'm not going to be able to make it down to the club this week or next after all Sad sorry about the short notice but we'll have to reschedule our game.

thanks for the heads up saves me going in the loft to get the orcs and goblins out.

necromunda sounds good to me, I'll bring the brawlers with me then
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(16-02-2013, 07:01 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: playing sam 40k nerd
Don't even have 40k anymore to be honest I think games workshop is greedy, and I've only played twice since 6th edition because I realised how bad the new rules are, and how g was getting more expensive by the month. Why spend £22.50 on ten men when I can have one tank for £2.50, or 5 for £15 depending on where I buy.
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

(19-02-2013, 11:28 AM)40knerd99 Wrote:
(16-02-2013, 07:01 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: playing sam 40k nerd
Don't even have 40k anymore to be honest I think games workshop is greedy, and I've only played twice since 6th edition because I realised how bad the new rules are

I like the new rules (mostly), more like Fantasy. GW are greedy though for sure.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.