Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th February 2013
Available for 40k, FoW, MtG
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(06-02-2013, 02:40 PM)wako13 Wrote: Available for 40k, FoW, MtG

I should be around this week so, 40k 1750? (Battlefield Brum practice)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(06-02-2013, 02:43 PM)Simian Wrote:

I should be around this week so, 40k 1750? (Battlefield Brum practice)

OK
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
hail Caesar, fow-Up for any other historical wargame but those are the ones I got.
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

fow?
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

Looking for either a game of Blood Bowl or Necromunda.

It will be my first game of necromunda to join the campaign. I'm happy with the rules and how to play. I'll post my starter gang on the campaign page if I get a game.

James
1750 40K battlefield Brum pratice required for the Orcrons :O)
(13-02-2013, 10:14 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: 1750 40K battlefield Brum pratice required for the Orcrons :O)

il give u game with my eldar and if ur okay with me proxying il be testing a hopefully strong list
Anyone fancy a game of Warhammer Fantasy? Would be a learning game for me primarily though.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(13-02-2013, 12:00 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote:
(13-02-2013, 10:14 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: 1750 40K battlefield Brum pratice required for the Orcrons :O)

il give u game with my eldar and if ur okay with me proxying il be testing a hopefully strong list

Cool. Bring the best the Eldar worlds can bring Big Grin