Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th February 2013
Me and my dad will try high command
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

(11-02-2013, 12:45 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-02-2013, 10:40 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: if no one minds i'd like to try out a game of necromunda, got the old rules and some of the old plastic orlocks and goliaths, and I've always wanted to have a go with them.

Vince - you up for this?

i'll happily take Vince on, will be using a mix of goliaths and orlocks for this first game, waiting on my extra models from eBay, but it will be an orlock gang.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
don't mind can do 25pt or 30pt but if you don't count the warcaster point minus i have 35pts
wouldn't mind doing a 30pt game though
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
30 pts it is.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Just pencil me for fow, willing to do intro games , hail Caesar if I can find the rule book, that's all I got!
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

(11-02-2013, 07:07 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(11-02-2013, 12:45 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-02-2013, 10:40 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: if no one minds i'd like to try out a game of necromunda, got the old rules and some of the old plastic orlocks and goliaths, and I've always wanted to have a go with them.

Vince - you up for this?

i'll happily take Vince on, will be using a mix of goliaths and orlocks for this first game, waiting on my extra models from eBay, but it will be an orlock gang.

Yeah sounds cool to me, Was you after a campaign game or tutorial? I'm not 100% up on the rules, but know enough to get me by. Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(12-02-2013, 10:37 AM)manrogue Wrote: Yeah sounds cool to me, Was you after a campaign game or tutorial? I'm not 100% up on the rules, but know enough to get me by. Tongue

let do a campaign game, i know most of the rules as it is, just need to put them into practise
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Coolio, i need to do some gang adjustment before hand as Stu slow played me ( Tongue ) into submission and we never had time to roll advances or anything. Will do them in the intial 15 mins if you don't mind setting up the terrain?
Blood bowl Skaven
Slow? Moi? That almost never happens.

I'll roll my advances at the same time - got some wounds to roll from that dodgy last turn as well Wink
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven