Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Half completed projects never to be finished.....
Really like that red tone for the Blood Angels tacs, and the contrast with the white wings. Very "angelic" looking. What colours did you use for that?
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(09-03-2015, 05:51 PM)Agent0range Wrote: Really like that red tone for the Blood Angels tacs, and the contrast with the white wings. Very "angelic" looking. What colours did you use for that?
Cheers Smile
The red is vallejo model air scarlet red all over, highlighted raised areas with model air orange, quickshade soft tone over entire model then tidied with GW blood red.

Wings are a GW skull white and two heavy coatings of Vallejo blue game colour wash, then tidy the tops with skull white. Was going to highlight with light blue but love how turned out and left as was.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Nice work Vince.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
No chance to do any painting this weekend, but did assemble and magentise the following -
10 Tacs, 10 assault marines, 5 terminators, Deimos Rhino, finished stormraven and 3 bikes.
Pic dump below-

May have also got something to help me remember which vehicles are destroyed.... lol-

Blood bowl Skaven
I always wondered where the foogeworld parts come from Tongue I'm rather interested in them myself :O
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
(24-03-2015, 11:16 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: I always wondered where the foogeworld parts come from Tongue I'm rather interested in them myself :O
As in my dodgy China cast stuff?

You used to be able to get it quite straight forward off aliexpress.com but GW clamped down on them and its a bit contrived to order now.

I use cool cast or not as the guy does really cheap bits as well as full kits, hence all the magentised combi-weapons and special weapons.

This site has all his stuff-
http://photo.163.com/coolcastornot.vip/#...189454&p=1

You need a password to get on, which i will Pm anyone who wants it. Smile

To order you just do the below-

Quote:If you want to make an order,please send email to me and let me know the information like below:
coolcastornot@vip.163.com
1.Order list:
FW-XX x 1
WB-0XXX x 3
2.Your paypal account : xxxxxx@hotmail.com
3.Your shipping information(include tel number)

His casts have always been good for me, some better than the forgeworld ones i have got.
Blood bowl Skaven