Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWS500 - January 15th 2013
(07-01-2013, 04:41 PM)Gareth Wrote: Come on folks, I even bought I tacky crown for the victor.

And can anyone guess what army my list will contain.

Salamander and horde of skinks Smile
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
(07-01-2013, 07:52 PM)-=IP=- Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 04:41 PM)Gareth Wrote: Come on folks, I even bought I tacky crown for the victor.

And can anyone guess what army my list will contain.

Salamander and horde of skinks Smile

One iteration did. Shame at 75 points, I couldn't get two Salamanders in, otherwise it was a goer.

Just knocked up 3 quick lists. Going to change the magic item in one, but all three are quite tasty. Muh-ha-ha
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Bearing in mind who might be my potential opponent (WoCH, Bret, HE) i wouldnt stand a chance beating them with my DE combat oriented army. No hydra Sad My elite combat units are too fragile and loads low strenght attacks canot stand up to power of charging WoCh, Bretonian or even HE SM. I will do what i'm the best at Smile Guerilla war o yeeess Smile
(07-01-2013, 10:46 PM)-=IP=- Wrote: Bearing in mind who might be my potential opponent (WoCH, Bret, HE) i wouldnt stand a chance beating them with my DE combat oriented army. No hydra Sad My elite combat units are too fragile and loads low strenght attacks canot stand up to power of charging WoCh, Bretonian or even HE SM. I will do what i'm the best at Smile Guerilla war o yeeess Smile

Can you take Lore of Metal?
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(07-01-2013, 11:01 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 10:46 PM)-=IP=- Wrote: Bearing in mind who might be my potential opponent (WoCH, Bret, HE) i wouldnt stand a chance beating them with my DE combat oriented army. No hydra Sad My elite combat units are too fragile and loads low strenght attacks canot stand up to power of charging WoCh, Bretonian or even HE SM. I will do what i'm the best at Smile Guerilla war o yeeess Smile

Can you take Lore of Metal?

I can and I will Smile Against High As army im going to wreak havoc using singnature. Against You i will pray for some augment like Enchanchanted Blade of Aiban or hex Transmutation of lead Smile
(07-01-2013, 05:49 PM)Gareth Wrote: If you can get there at 7:20 we can just about cope. If you want in, just shout. If we get an odd number, I'll give you a rd one bye.

ok ta, I'm in then Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'm being strongarmed in to this ssoo, sign me up.

I will confirm which army I'm using shortly as i may be allowed to borrow one, seeing as my Brets are a bit on the depleted side.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
il have a go but i cnt seem to see the rules pack so can u tell me details so i now what limtitations there are before making a list
More or less as before Alan. 1 character from Heroes max. Only one magic item on hero max 25 pts. Minimum of 3 units that can rank up, and for you upto 2 special or 2 rare. Game scenarios that encourage a balanced force.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'ts probably best I don't take part as was unable to attend last night and it'd be a bit unfair trying to fit in a fast game when I barely know the rules.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.