Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Ben (the new one) hobby log
The Perditas

Sonnia and Hopkins

Guild Riflemen

And everything, the Guild have assembled, the more keen eyed of you may notice that the Purifying flame isn't there, i have it, but no Graveyard base to put it on, it'll appear soon...

Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Looking good Ben, flying along!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Cheers! That lot has been done basically since New years. 20/21 models in 20 days.

Dwarfs next up.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Planning on getting the new stuff if it does come out Feb?

Just waiting for pics to break to confirm if Dwarfs in Feb rumours are true......
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
probably, i have plenty to get going on but i would like some gyrocopters and if the rumours are true of new plastic models i would be tempted. and some Ironbreakers/Hammerers would have to be got, again if rumours are true on them.

i have enough Warriors and Thunderers and cannons etc already.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
My Governors Proxy - Proxy.

(model based on - http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l87/in...Proxy1.jpg)

and my Executioner Proxy - Clyde the executioner. He's just missing his sheriffs star which im still working on with Green stuff

(model based on - http://cdn.miniaturemarket.com/media/cat...yr1053.jpg)
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
As some of you may have heard me mention most years a group of friends (15/16 of us) normally head up to the mecca that is Warhammer World for a weekend of gaming. This year, with a few of us branching out into other systems, we decided to do something a little different, this year for our May trip we've booked a house in the peak district for a 5 day mega-game-athon we're affectionately calling CabinCon

The plan for this weekend is to indulge our gaming habits to the nth degree and play all the games. Deadzone, malifaux, Dredd, 40k, WFB, Bolt action, and some RPG stuff too, along with a plethora of board games.

additionally we are going to be playing IHMN, (a review of it here if you've no heard of it) and here is my starting company

They are the French Foreign legion and one of the standard starting companies in the book. there is also significant scope for building your own company and this is one of my projects over the next couple of months...

next up for me is painting my Plague Deadzone faction and then the renegade robots for Dredd.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Love the idea of CabinCon.

Troops are looking great, looking forward to giving the game a go. Some of the Empire of the Dead figures might be a good fit too.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Nice paint job on these.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Next up on my painting table.
Gracie the Pig

Teddy

(Baby Kade and Candy are also finished but i dont have pictures on my phone)

and the Professor Berengei's Circus Company (for In Her Majesty's Name)

Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss