Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Ben (the new one) hobby log
The Judge and three death marshals

Miss Terious, Nino Ortega and Santiago Ortega

pictures aren't great but normal camera has been packed away so im on my mobile.....
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Looks great dude! Love the wooden bases!!
Nice job...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Looking great!

Could you do a wash on the skin? could be the camera but it looks a little flat? only a touch mind and not that I'm not saying I could do better, I'm a crap painter myself lol

it may be the camera. i have used the fleshshade on it , maybe i just need to go over the highlights again.

cheers!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Francisco Ortega joins the Guild Crew

Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
and Lady J

Tearing through these models at the moment, started on the enslaved nephilim too.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Cool model, like the red hair!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
And thats the Enslaved nephilim done

and heres a couple from me actually using them in a real life game.

Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
And Papa Loco escapes the lunatic asylum.

Perdita(s) next
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss