Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Ben (the new one) hobby log
Deathwing Knight Master
[Image: 8420439325_1abb03920f_z.jpg]
Deathwing knight

Black Knight (nearly complete and since done -I'll update this when i get a chance)
[Image: 8421537206_8700418195_z.jpg]
black knight

Also, 13 Tac marines and heavy weapon marines have been finished.

3 black knights to do before Battlefield Brum. This is very doable now.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
[attachment=584]Right, the fifth company now have air support in the form of four hyperios air defence battery's.
[Image: 8454539984_77b220ac22.jpg]
hyperios by SimianSpy, on Flickr
On to the three black knights now.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Three more black knights
[Image: 8461879989_b9ab6ce64d.jpg]
black knights 2 by SimianSpy, on Flickr

And that means my planned list for battlefield Birmingham is done and I just need to base them all

[Image: 8462976380_dedae64074.jpg]
full force by SimianSpy, on Flickr
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
forward brothers! For the Lion!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Next up to take a break from the power armour there was the blight drone.
[Image: 8512839867_5cf3287198.jpg]
Blight drone 2 by SimianSpy, on Flickr

DIfferent view
[Image: 8513945840_e963f70a97.jpg]
Blight drone 1 by SimianSpy, on Flickr
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
That looks awesome mate
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Yeah, very nice work.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Next up, Deathwing Knights and a Deathwing Command Squad (need them finished before the 9000 point apocalypse game im taking part in at the end of May)

along side and for a bit of a change i'll be working on my Orlock gang. no idea how im painting these yet will have to finish undercoating them and see if i can get some inspiration from somewhere.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Orlock gang, i found some inspiration.

My leader - Deckard
[Image: 8551392526_be870cf9c8.jpg]
orlock leader by SimianSpy, on Flickr

Chow, one of my heavies
[Image: 8550294413_1d65c018d6.jpg]
orlock heavy by SimianSpy, on Flickr
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Finally got back to painting this weekend, 4 knights done (we three and one is missing his shield arm....i undercoated too few arms), also nearly finished a Plasma Cannon terminator and a Deathwing Champion with Halberd.

sadly though all my painting stuff then got packed away for another week as we have people viewing the flat over the next two days as we try to sell it.

I'll get some pictures up later.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss