Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chris's hobby thread
Have been really bad updating this and no pictures yet but more promises to post them later...

Have been working on the SAGA Anglo-Danes and will try quick shading them soon.

Also have been slowly working my way through a lot of goblins - the first twenty are done, next twenty are in progress, very easy to paint such small models in terms of time and because there are so many I'm not trying to paint them to the best of my ability, just trying to get them table top ready.

The goblin force is nearly all bought, just need to get a few odds and ends.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Nice evening spent assembling my new Guildball team:

40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Assembling it on the ceiling?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(19-09-2015, 03:33 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: Assembling it on the ceiling?

Cruel... but fair Big Grin
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Next painting project - 12 Warg rider reinforcements! All sprayed and ready to go.

Sorry for poor photo, bad lighting in here.

Finished 4 of the wargs, but got distracted by a very stealthy character who sneaked into my garden: work in progress of culexus assassin:

Any chance you can post the pics up the right way? It's pretty hard to see upside down Chris haha
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(07-05-2016, 02:15 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Any chance you can post the pics up the right way? It's pretty hard to see upside down Chris haha

Ummm, looks the right way up to me...
(07-05-2016, 02:42 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 02:15 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Any chance you can post the pics up the right way? It's pretty hard to see upside down Chris haha

Ummm, looks the right way up to me...

Yep, looks fine here...
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hm weird, on my mac it definitely isn't...

Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.