Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Stuart's Log of Hobby
Will be more than I have got painted Stu!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Finding little (or more accurately none at all) time to paint during the week at the moment, but hoping to get a bit more done this weekend. Still want to finish off my Dystopian Legions, then make a start on the Flames of War British Paratroopers. After that it's between trying to get my Cygnar all painted up, painting my SAGA Viking warband, or having a go at painting up the Relics Britanans.

Could also do with building up a few more figures for my Necromunda Delaque crew so I have more accurate representations of their current weapon configuration.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Nothing to report so far this weekend, although I have been clearing the room formerly known as a study with the intention of re-purposing it for hobby stuff.
(10-02-2013, 01:23 PM)Stuart Wrote: Nothing to report so far this weekend, although I have been clearing the room formerly known as a study with the intention of re-purposing it for hobby stuff.

My wife has had quite a big pine desk in our bedroom for years, that has just come down into the lounge today... excellent!
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Will it be staying there as a "hobby corner"? Smile

Between myself and Luke our hobby stuff has taken over the dining room and conservatory over the last 18 months, so not wanting to push our luck any further we're going to move as much as we can into the study. I'm sure the odd paintstation will still make it's way downstairs every now and again though.
The smell of spray paint fills the air. There may be progress ahead...
12 of my SAGA Viking crew are half-way to the quickshade treatment.
Finished off the 12 Vikings and applied quickshade to them tonight. Aiming to paint up the remaining set of 12 from my 4pt warband over the course of this week, then assemble and paint a further 2 points (between 8 and 16 figures) at the weekend, ready for the game with Steve next week.
Current list in order of priority is:
  • Finish painting 6pts of SAGA (Joms)Vikings
  • Finish the painting the 4 remaining FSA Scouts for Dystopian Legions
  • Aessmble and paint a few more Delaque models for my Necromunda crew
  • Assemble and paint my Flames of War stuff (bit of working out to do beforehand - might need Jim's help)
  • Finish painting the contents of The Hobbit starter set
  • Start (re)painting my Cygnar - strip the existing models and settle on a colour scheme for everything

I'm hoping my Reaper Bones Kickstarter miniatures will arrive in the meantime though, so I might juggle things around a bit so I can have a bash at some of those.
Painted up and quickshaded the other 12 Vikings from my current SAGA warband. Will try and take some pics tomorrow.

Need to assemble and paint another 2 pts worth over the weekend.