Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Santa 2012...
What's on your hobby Christmas lists this year then?

I've dropped subtle hints about some more Dystopian Legions, and I have it on good authority* that I'll be getting The Hobbit starter set.

*Namely because I ordered it.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Mines an aweful amount of TV series and Films, but I asked for some board games, and may have found some W&N s7 sat in a cupboard.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Blood bowl team and a board for me with some paints I picked out for my airbrush. Looking forward to catching up with the masses of painting projects I have at the mo.
A lot of X-wing Miniatures game models are on the way(namely one of everything that has been released), Plus got bits coming for my 3rd 40k army.
Also been dropping hints about Puppets wars as Gaz sold me on it the other night....
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
tanks please
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
(20-12-2012, 09:09 PM)manrogue Wrote: Also been dropping hints about Puppets wars as Gaz sold me on it the other night....

Vince unhint. New version will be out soon, with plastic minis, more in box, at what we were told, will be cheaper price.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(21-12-2012, 05:38 AM)Gareth Wrote:
(20-12-2012, 09:09 PM)manrogue Wrote: Also been dropping hints about Puppets wars as Gaz sold me on it the other night....

Vince unhint. New version will be out soon, with plastic minis, more in box, at what we were told, will be cheaper price.
Lol, okay will do cheers for the info Gaz
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I know im getting a Nurgle Blight drone from my sister (she asked i told her, she just look at it, looked at me and rolled her eyes) there will also probably be some vouchers so i can get some the new DA stuff

other than that.....not much.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Necron Tomb blades, plus paints and brushes.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Necron Tomb blades
I've been struggling to get these bad boys to work for me. I would like to know what you think of them after a few games.