Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out with the Nids and in with this insane list!
I like list 1 or list2, bar the Razorback becuase it's an easy firstblood, but I think your hands are tied...

My only other suggestion would b ditch the razorback and the strike squad and draft in coteaz with some henchmen! 100 points for a lv 2 psyker with a 2+ save cant be overlooked!
Coteaz is great, except when he kills himself with perils.....
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(19-12-2012, 05:30 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: My only other suggestion would b ditch the razorback and the strike squad and draft in coteaz with some henchmen! 100 points for a lv 2 psyker with a 2+ save cant be overlooked!

But which HQ would he drop Sad

Hmmmmm i guess its a tough call. Is draigo really that good? Ive never used him so i dont know how well he plays but i guess from his stats he has too be good right?
Draigos vital as he makes the Paladins scoring.

He makes Paladins Troops, which is nice if your using them, plus when i used him i found out that once he got stuck into a fight, nothing really could stop him. 2+/3+ armour and invul saves with T5 takes some serious killing, esspecially if you have an apothecary in the unit too
All good points lol :p
I've had a quick think, what about:

Mordrak, Draigo, 10 Paladins - Banner, 4MC Psycannons - 1150
5 Strikes - 100 - Landraider (basic landraider) - 255
5 Strikes - 100 - Landraider Redeemer - Multimelta - 250

5pts over.. so you could drop say multi-melta on the redeemer and MC a hammer or something in the Paladins or drop the Landraider down to a Redeemer with Multimelta?

Just a thought.

I like that change better with the two landraiders. Lots of people trading in melta for plasma at the mo. It is a balls and all list for sure. It will give people fits when they see it.

How the hell do you score a first kill on this list? You need to be sensitive to metla and scarabs on the board.