Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out with the Nids and in with this insane list!
have you decided on what you're spending your final few points on?

(16-12-2012, 11:37 PM)The Count Wrote: No it cant, but will land where the action is thickest and rely on the vehicles and interceptors to jump about.

Time will tell but all is stuck together and ready for under coating so let battle commence!

Awesome, would love to meet it.
Matt - If I can get a lift tonight, do you still need to borrow anything, seen as you've made everything Wink

OK chaps so help is required. I shall post three lists - comments greatly appreciated as I need to decide before Friday what to take to Callie.

Cheers in advance

List 1

Draigo and Mordrak
10 x paladins with 4 x M/C psy cannons and psy ammo but no apo
5 Grey knights in Razorback
Storm raven
Land Raider redeemer (the one with the flame storm cannons)
Lone Paladin

Deploy the lone paladin and Grey knights in the two vehicles. the paladins either split and half go in the raven or the raven stays empty.

To be honest I am not entirely happy about the list - I want a storm raven but probably need to admit I cant have that as well as the death star.
List 2

Draigo and Mordrak tag team again
10 Paladins but this time tooled up with apo with warding stave
Land raider Redeemer
5 Grey Knights and razorback
6 Interceptors with some halberds and psy cannon

This only has 7 drops. The interceptors become scoring of course.

Much more straight forward.
Third list

Draigo and Mordrak
10 Paladins with Apo
5 Grey knights in Razorback
Allies
Command squad with 4 x meltas in Vendetta with heavy bolters
10 veterans with melta and 2 Plasma in Chimera

Obviously I can deploy the Two vehicles and keep the Vendetta and Paladins in reserve. Dont know if I can make the allied command squad scoring?
I would have said go with whatever gives you the most shots per turn. personally im not a fan of flyers whats the aim of it in your list? if its just to take down other flyers shirley you have enough 2+ armour rolls that you can ignore most flyers and if they do get annoying sheer volume of fire at them could bring it down?

If you are set on a flyer i would have said the third list hits the most shots per turn option and allows you do do a last turn drop for line breaker.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Good points. For shots per turn the first list is actually best and apart from a poor turn 1 I ran Rob close last night, hence my indecision!
I like the 1st list a lot! U can use the lone paladin to hide in cover and hold an objective (if possible) while the rest tear your opponents a new one!

Ps i have a stormraven for sale if you need one? Your one legged dreadknight looked very sorry for itself Smile
(19-12-2012, 02:32 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: I like the 1st list a lot! U can use the lone paladin to hide in cover and hold an objective (if possible) while the rest tear your opponents a new one!

that sounds like a plan

(im still not sold on flyers...)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss