Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tourney list feedback BA - SW
I think the stormravens can take jumpers if I read it correctly, you'd have to combat squad them because I think that the limit is something like 6 jumpers in the stormraven
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
If you can it would be a big boon. Obviously not something you want to do all the time. So Santa bringing you some Ravens then dude :O)

I will post for comments when I get there on my list.
How about putting two squads of assault marines - minus packs - in pods. That way you drop two turn 1 and 8 of your 'drops' dont count towards deployment. Much more chance of getting that first blood hit. You can always combat detach them and put two fives in the ravens.

Just some thoughts.
Deep striking turn 1 for first blood? Where have I seen that before? Smile

It's a lot of troops to commit to first blood (50%) and they are not resilient enough to survive very long. I think I'll give it a go, but this new army is now getting very expensive to buy... 20 more assault marines with no jump packs, 2 ravens plus the thunderwolves and I'm kissing goodbye to £200 easy to make that work...Might try it out though as I think it could be a goer...

"Cake for the cake god!"
Hows the list coming along mate?

Have 1 of the Ravens bought and built, still to buy the 2nd Raven and the TW's and the Henchmen. I have DP's so that's not a problem.

Can proxy most of that stuff for tomorrow but will have to substitute something for the 2nd Raven. Would like to play the TW's a few times before committing to buying them though, but it's looking tight for Birmingham right now.

Motivation not high right now as I am considering a job offer in Cambridge which would scupper my 40k playing pretty much...

"Cake for the cake god!"
(07-01-2013, 12:38 PM)Sincilbanks Wrote: Have 1 of the Ravens bought and built, still to buy the 2nd Raven and the TW's and the Henchmen. I have DP's so that's not a problem.

Can proxy most of that stuff for tomorrow but will have to substitute something for the 2nd Raven. Would like to play the TW's a few times before committing to buying them though, but it's looking tight for Birmingham right now.

Motivation not high right now as I am considering a job offer in Cambridge which would scupper my 40k playing pretty much...

Real life should always come first mate, afterall it's a hobby.

No worries in regards to proxies, I have a spare SR, all being well.

You do? That would be great if you have, could you bring it tomorrow night for me to borrow for our game?

"Cake for the cake god!"
Yeah mate, no worries what weapons does it need?

T/L M/Melta and a T/L Assault Cannon. I have mine magnetised so I can swap out for that if you have one with a T/L M/Melta and a T/L Lazcannon

"Cake for the cake god!"