Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 29th January 2013
well if stu & chris Dont mid i'ed like to watch how dystopian legions plays Smile
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Sounds fine to me Jim!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(15-12-2012, 03:28 AM)actungpanzer Wrote: well if stu & chris Dont mid i'ed like to watch how dystopian legions plays Smile

(15-12-2012, 03:59 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Sounds fine to me Jim!

Fine with me too!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
The usual 40k, FoW or MtG

But

Would also like a go at Necromunda at some point. If someone could lend me a gang so that I can get a feel for the game before I decide to invest or not.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(09-01-2013, 06:03 PM)wako13 Wrote: Would also like a go at Necromunda at some point. If someone could lend me a gang so that I can get a feel for the game before I decide to invest or not.

You're welcome to borrow my Delaque gang Andy.
(09-01-2013, 06:42 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 06:03 PM)wako13 Wrote: Would also like a go at Necromunda at some point. If someone could lend me a gang so that I can get a feel for the game before I decide to invest or not.

You're welcome to borrow my Delaque gang Andy.

Stuart, its Dave not Andy - Would also require someone to take me through the game.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
(09-01-2013, 07:07 PM)wako13 Wrote: Stuart, its Dave not Andy - Would also require someone to take me through the game.

Doh! Apologies Dave Blush

I've got a game this week, but if someone else is available then my crew is at your disposal. Failing that I can take you through a game some other time?
(09-01-2013, 07:14 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 07:07 PM)wako13 Wrote: Stuart, its Dave not Andy - Would also require someone to take me through the game.

Doh! Apologies Dave Blush

I've got a game this week, but if someone else is available then my crew is at your disposal. Failing that I can take you through a game some other time?

Stuart, I will take you up on that game sometime, in the meantime sure I can get a game of 40k or something

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
I hope to be up this week, happy to play anything, bloodbowl, necromunda, Sharps practice, Wings of war. Also Fantasy or a run thorugh FOW
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
I'll be looking for a 40k game as warm up for the tournament at the end of Feb. 1750 Dark angels?

or 1500 Grey knights campaign game if we're kicking that off.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss