Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 22nd January 2013
Nick I am coming and would gladly play you, but I am not sure what is happening with this campaign thing. I will bring my toys along anyhow, if you can bring some termies for me (a dozen) just in case we play.

ta

matt
(22-01-2013, 11:07 AM)The Count Wrote: Nick I am coming and would gladly play you, but I am not sure what is happening with this campaign thing. I will bring my toys along anyhow, if you can bring some termies for me (a dozen) just in case we play.

ta

matt

Well I'm definatly up for a game! Although I don't really wanna travel if I haven't got one Confused although I think bens your campaign partner? N I don't think he's coming tonight. I think I only have 10 termites built but ill bring them for you if we play?
I am his partner, and yes sorry i cant make tonight.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(22-01-2013, 11:36 AM)Simian Wrote: I am his partner, and yes sorry i cant make tonight.

We on then matt?
Vince, I'm assuming the campaign is still on, will bring a 1500pt Necron list and a 500pt list Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Sorry for the late reply, normally access the forum at work and have been not at desk for a while due to snow and stuff!
We can just do movement etc on the map to see what battles need to be fought this month if people want to arrange other games, but if the others bring a 1500 pt main force list and a 500 point recon force list using the Restrictions in the campaign pack and we will go from there tonight. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
OK I will play Nick then and as a speedster will do campaign moves perhaps as well.

1750 for BB Brum presumably?
Yeah if that's ok?
Sorry james not going to Be able to make it. My parents car wont start
Sorry for the really late notice, but i have to go back into work tonight and am not sure what time i will be out. If i can i will try and make it before the end of the night to sort the campaign out, but unfortunately can't make any promises.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven