Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 15th January 2013
Dave - Luke is up for a 1750pt 40K game to try out his new Ork force if that's of any interest?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
For my 1500 point game i think i'll be using the new DA codex if that's ok Vince? game might be a bit slower as a result...

I'll still be using GK in the campaign but i haven't built the chimera and a couple of other bits yet.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(08-01-2013, 09:35 AM)Stuart Wrote: Dave - Luke is up for a 1750pt 40K game to try out his new Ork force if that's of any interest?

OK
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(08-01-2013, 10:15 AM)Simian Wrote: For my 1500 point game i think i'll be using the new DA codex if that's ok Vince? game might be a bit slower as a result...

I'll still be using GK in the campaign but i haven't built the chimera and a couple of other bits yet.

Not a problem at all Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Looking for a 500pt 40k game. Or games.

Still a noob, so I apologise in advance for asking lots of questions.

You still up for this Tom? Wink
Me and matt are playing 40k 1850 pts Smile
i should be able to come again this week, can do either 40k or fantasy, depending on what people are willing to play. doesn't bother me.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
i'm doing the 500pt tournament
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(10-01-2013, 12:35 AM)Cookie101 Wrote: i should be able to come again this week, can do either 40k or fantasy, depending on what people are willing to play. doesn't bother me.

Bring whatever you can along Sam, I'm sure we can get a game lined up for you.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
i'll bring 40k need to actually play a game of 6th edition and i need to get my orks out of hibernation.

warlord wreckers waaagh will once again become feared across scores of worlds
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth