Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
750pt Warhammer 40K Tournie @ Gloucester Games Bunker - 16th December 2012
Chris and Robey asked me to pass on that Gloucester Games Bunker will be holding a 750pt 40K tourney in December. I think there are only 3 places left though...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/11086836...746432279/

Quote:Well the good news is on Sunday December 16th, we are having the first official small but perfectly formed Warhammer 40K Tournament. We have gaming friends from other clubs coming down to test our 40K might! Four games over the afternoon/evening. 750 points standard force organisation chart, current codexes, no Imp Armour, winner takes all! Unfortunately due to the competitiveness and tournamnet play no under 15's will be able to play at this first competition. We have Sixteen places available so who ever signs up first gets a place. £10.00 entrance to the competition. The rules pack will be up over the next day or so, as well as the invites to the other gaming clubs. This will be an annual event so lets make this first one something people want to attend. Who wants some.......
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
hey Stu,

I'm at work so don't have access to Facebook (well I do, but a P45 will shortly follow), is there an address anywhere, so I can check the distances, unless. someone is heading over anway and is willing to give a lift? ;-)

[Hi Guys,

It's Chris from the Bunker, the address is

GDA
The Centre for the Deaf,
Colin Road
Barnwood
Glos
GL4 3JL

It is the same place as this years MiniCon.

Cheers for your support!