Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer 40K RWS 40k Tournaments 2013
(30-11-2012, 02:10 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Yeah I am looking forward to the new codex as well, just hope they don't take away deathwing assault, keep the scouting bikes and keep mixed loadouts on the termies.

same here, the last of these especially. oh and i'd like to be able to keep my cyclones on TH&SS terminators, as i've modeled them that way already!!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Could somebody post the link to register for BB please?
http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic....4&t=106162
here you go
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Caledonian ticket purchased, Will get round to BB3 once I have some xmas monies!

Anyone interested in this event:

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic....64&t=34366 (Scroll down to September)

UK 40K Team Challenge - 28/29 Sept 2012
[ Location ] Maunsfeld Gaming, UK - NG18 5BU
[ Price ] £120 early bird then £140
[ Games ] 5 rounds with teams of 4 playing in an ETC style event
[ Points ] 1850pts
[ Contact ] timking@maunsfeld-gaming.com
[ Info ] Ticket includes lunch both days and dinner on the Saturday

Looks like it's Teams of 4, usually the 4 players take armies from 4 different codexes, but I have no idea how the ETC is going to rule on Allies etc, I suppose this will effect my decision to go or not, as I'm loving the Guard/SW combo.

There is also nothing stopping us going with more than 1 team! Smile

I've set up a thread in the 40k forum to not clutter this thread too much: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=1246

Signed up for Caledonian. Just need to sort my list out. Necron airforce with AV13 spam is the theme though.
Looking forward caledonian, do people have much left to do?

only 2 weeks tomorrow!!

I want to not lose so much to painting score as last time. So working on putting a bit more into painting. I have ordered more magic living metal paint for the AV13 wall :O)

At the GT I came 4th from the bottom of 60 after losing 3 out of 5 games with the worst painting score of the day Sad
lol thats HARSH! I thought your army was painted pretty well mate!

Yeah I think its pretty well painted too!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.