Rohirrim
[Image: DPP_0051.jpg]

[Image: DPP_0053.jpg]

Strider
[Image: DPP_0039.jpg]

Warg Riders
[Image: DPP_0058.jpg]

[Image: DPP_0057.jpg]

Cave Troll in the "Requires some TLC" queue - the arm has never been pinned on this one, and fell off about a week ago. U can see the primer round the join. It will probably require some filling.
[Image: DPP_0073.jpg]

Another Troll in the queue
[Image: DPP_0071.jpg]

Theoden on Horse (again the TLC queue) - u can see some of the black primer that's been put on over the chips ready for touching up.
[Image: DPP_0065.jpg]

Some WIP
(my attempts at painting can be followed on Twitter @siampainter)

The following two were rescued from Ebay, the wraith on the fell beast being in a particularly poor state.

Mumak - Only the beast itself had been put together and primed, everything else was still on the sprues. However, the small tusks were missing and no filling had been done. As this is my first mumak I havent modified it in anyway. The next one will probably be modded.
[Image: DPP_0047.jpg]

Wraith on Fell Beast - Sword was missing, and the wings were glued into the wrong place. Lots of rework required to get it into a fit state for priming.
[Image: DPP_0048.jpg]

Balrog
[Image: DPP_0045.jpg]

Warriors of Minas Tirith
[Image: DPP_0062.jpg]

Close Up
[Image: DPP_0063.jpg]

Mordor Orc (Chieftan is in the background) - Another 2 rescues from the bay. Both painted and based but in a poor state, huge midriff gaps meant starting again with these 2.
[Image: DPP_0068.jpg]

Wraiths - 1 from ebay with pretty good paint job but an arm missing. The others also had missing arms and were woefully put together with paint just slapped on.
[Image: DPP_0067.jpg]

Si