Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 18th December 2012
If memory serves we all brought along some food last year. Want to do that again, or perhaps take advantage of Dominos two-for-Tuesday instead?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pizzaSmile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'm fine with either, i brought spring rolls and other stuff, Sean ate them all i think.
i was thinking of running a muti player tank battle event where players get one or two tanks an go hunting in free for all battles for a very "world of tanks" feel

open to everyone tanks will be provided Smile
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
I'd be looking for a game of 40k 1850, just realised this is my last chance to practice before list submission for caledonian...!

MMM PIZZA!

Mmmmm, Pizza

I'll be down as i have a brand new car!! (the old MG has failed me finally after 10 years of service)

I can do some 40k, or if there's anyone around for a tutorial on necromunda i'd be up for that.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I think this is the week the round robin 500pt 40k thingy is going on? is that right?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
ah, even better.
i'll have a 500 point force with me
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(10-12-2012, 02:25 PM)actungpanzer Wrote: i was thinking of running a muti player tank battle event where players get one or two tanks an go hunting in free for all battles for a very "world of tanks" feel

open to everyone tanks will be provided Smile
I'm up for it and will bring my own tanks
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

What were the rules for the 500 point 40k game?
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss