Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 18th December 2012
(18-12-2012, 06:15 PM)Embolden Wrote:
(18-12-2012, 06:10 PM)manrogue Wrote: I am also going to have to join the casualty list as popped my ankle and can't walk on it. Sad
Shame as i was really looking forward to Tenatacle bento. Sad
Is anyone available to give Steve and Rob a lift in my place?

NOOOO - anyone offering lifts? Undecided Hope the ankles okay!?
Postcode: B98 0PZ No 208 Ibstock close

Will have a word with my lift when she gets home, if you can't grab another we might be able to pick you up
I will pick Rob and Steve up. However be warned I'm getting over a viral infection, and have two card games lined up, with a hectic work schedule. I'm probably going to want to be headings off home after both those games wrap up, so play fast, or walk home.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Noted Smile - what sort of time are you looking at heading off? not that I'm getting picky, just so I have a rough idea Smile

Is Pizza happening tonight?
would be good it did work well last year
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Had a fun evening chaps. Ben (mooglemania) and I have arranged a game of 40K for the first week in February - how's that for forward planning!

Have a good Christmas Stu, Vince and Rob, hope you get over your various ailments before next week.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Yep, was a fun night, the inquisition performed well pulling out a win over both opponents in the 500 point matches. Highlights would have to be the tyranid game where Coteaz killed himself with perils the Tyrant running his squad off the table then turning round into the combined fire of the other squad who had just taken care of the outflanking genestealers in hand to hand combat (admittedly of the 6 that charged only 1 made it into combat, heavy flamers and prescience meant overwatch took care of most of them)

cheers for the games all
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Thanks for the card games Gaz. Tentacle Bento was....well...not what i expected, but Evil Baby Orphange was just mayhem. The fun kind XD
Tenticle Bento whizzed past. Last time we couldn't get an event at all.

EBO though was fun.

Congrats to Paul for winning both.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
had a great battle with lots of carnage.

an have a great Christmas guys Smile
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)