Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 4th December 2012
@manrogue
Sounds good to me. i'll bring what i have and we can go from there. i do have the source and rule books so i'll have a stab at making a gang before i come along.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Can i point you in the direction of this website http://www.yakromunda.com/
Lets you create your gang online and edit it easily, also allows you to print your gang out with a quick reference sheet for the weapons. Smile
If you grab me tonight as i am playing Necromunda, i will give you a few pointers for gang creation and show you the above mentioned quick refence sheet etc.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(20-11-2012, 09:30 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(19-11-2012, 10:51 PM)Totalwarplayer22 Wrote: Anyone for a flames of war battle? Late war

(20-11-2012, 09:08 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: i can do late war 1500pt germans but it will be my seconed only game still lerning

Stick you two down for now?

ok that will be great
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

(20-11-2012, 01:40 PM)Simian Wrote: @manrogue
Sounds good to me. i'll bring what i have and we can go from there. i do have the source and rule books so i'll have a stab at making a gang before i come along.

Would be great if you join the campaign. In terms of power levels, I know my gang has a fairly low gang rating still what with all the injuries etc! and I know others have lost a few models which has kept the gang ratings down, so definitely not too late to start. Plus you will earn exp quicker as the underdog.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Dave and Jim, would it be possible to move this to next week (11th Dec) so that i can fit my 40K elimination game against Rob in earlier? I know he is keen to get that finished before Christmas.

if it's a problem with either of you then I'll just have to fob Rob off till next week (sorry Rob!)
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Yeah should be ok,I'll just play against Dave then.
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Ok thanks. Rob are you up for our elimination match this week then?
(22-11-2012, 07:32 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Ok thanks. Rob are you up for our elimination match this week then?

Certainly mate! Smile

I should be up this week, looking for Necromunda if anyone free? Otherwise happy to play anything. I will be bringing some old/retro/classic unwanted figures with me. Have got some high elf, dwarf, empire and woodelf. Will post what I have in the marketplace, once i have sorted them out.Will bag them in units, with price for the bag.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(23-11-2012, 03:24 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: I should be up this week, looking for Necromunda if anyone free? Otherwise happy to play anything. I will be bringing some old/retro/classic unwanted figures with me. Have got some high elf, dwarf, empire and woodelf. Will post what I have in the marketplace, once i have sorted them out.Will bag them in units, with price for the bag.

I'm up for some Necromunda Cool
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."