Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 4th December 2012
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Please endeavour to give your opponent as much notice as possible if you find you can't attend after all, as that then gives them time to arrange something else.

WE NEED TO VACATE THE HALL BY 10.15PM THIS WEEK FOLKS, AS NINA NEEDS TO LEAVE PROMPTLY.

Provisional Games:
  • Dave & Jim - Flames of War
  • Seb & Alan - Flames of War
  • Chris & Rob E - Warhammer 40K elimination fixture
  • Stu & Steve - Necromunda campaign
  • Andy & Justin - Warmahordes
  • Matt & Big Rob - Warhammer 40K elimination fixture
  • Andy T & Justin - Warmahordes
  • Loads - Deathwatch RPG
Games Offered:
  • Nick '88 - Warhammer 40K
  • Vince - Necromunda
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Im watching over a game between chris an dave here
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
What points does Dave want to do? Probably good to keep the points fairly low as I'm still learning.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
1500-1800 sound ok?
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Let's say 1500 then Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Anyone for a flames of war battle? Late war
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

i can do late war 1500pt germans but it will be my seconed only game still lerning
(19-11-2012, 10:51 PM)Totalwarplayer22 Wrote: Anyone for a flames of war battle? Late war

(20-11-2012, 09:08 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: i can do late war 1500pt germans but it will be my seconed only game still lerning

Stick you two down for now?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
If someone was free to give me a run through of Necromunda (setting up gang, playing a game etc) i'd appreciate it. i have a Orlock gang thats unpainted at this point but i'd like to have a go.

that is unless the 500point 40k games start this week.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(20-11-2012, 12:26 PM)Simian Wrote: If someone was free to give me a run through of Necromunda (setting up gang, playing a game etc) i'd appreciate it. i have a Orlock gang thats unpainted at this point but i'd like to have a go.

that is unless the 500point 40k games start this week.

Can give you a tutuorial game if you like?
Could even join the campaign, its not to late as you gain more exp playing against higher ranked gangs.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven