Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
starting fantasy need help asap
got game vs justin this coming tuesday got high elf book but not main im 2 editions behind is this list still legal?
2000pts high eldar

lord-prince with spear heavy armour shield reavor bow (40pt magic weapon) girffon=402

hero-noble with battle standard and armour of caldor (25pt magic armour)=135
mage level 2 silver wand, jewel of dusk, ring of corin=180
total=717

core 10 archers=110
14 lotheren seaguard chapiom standard bear=202
total=312

speaical 15 sowrd masters banner champion=249
15 sowrd masters banner champion banner of sorcery (50pts)=299
14sword masters champion=222
total=770

rare 1 bolt thower=100
1 bolt thower=100
total 200
is there any change/new rules about building lists????
Not legal. New rules are

Lords 0-25%
Heroes 0-25%
Core 25-100%
Special 0-50% Max 3 of same item
Rare 0-25% Max 2 of same item.

For HE caps double for duplicates, so 6 of same special, 4 of same rares.

Your issue is your core is not filled out enough.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Too many points spent on heroes too, at 2000 points 25% is 500, so you're 217 points over cap
He isn't over cap. He has 402 in Lords, and 315 in Heroes. The only issue is core.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yeah you need more core, drop some sword masters for a block of spearman or more archers.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
lord-prince with lance dragon armour shield reavor bow (40pt magic weapon) girffon=408
total=408
hero-noble with battle standard and armour of caldor (25pt magic armour)=135
mage level 2 silver wand, jewel of dusk, =160
total=295

core 10 archers=110
10 archers=110
20 lotheren seaguard chapiom standard bear=280
total=500

speaical 15 sowrd masters banner champion=249
15 sowrd masters banner champion banner of sorcery (50pts)=299
15sword masters bannar champion=249
total=797
overall total=2000
this should be okay then?
Yep looks good!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
List looks good Alan, though I would recommend fitting in your warmachines, by maybe dropping a unit of swordmasters, and putting musicians in your crossbow units.I'll be taking a LOT of chaos knights and Shooting is a big advantage against them.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Have I mentioned I hate elves?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
when i frist try an army i use alot of one unit to work out how it fair in different roles situations hence i will use this list but if i was gonna go for a stronger list prob drop the lord and mage and just have a level 4 mage in have a hord of spear/bowmen and the 2 warmachines back into list but since it be my frist battle i have a fair few questions on wether certain things hav change ie with new changes in magic is it still effetive as before (worth it?) any changes to shooting? is charging really that unrieable? is combate resolition still important in combate? do bound spells work same way etc (and a ton more)

and no u didnt mention u hate elves what it do u hate they always go frist (even with great weapons which was faq ^.^) or can be gd at magic, shooting and close quaters or is it ur just dark elf player lols