Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rome total war 2
Big Grin Type in Rome total war 2 gameplay trailer and you will be convinced, esspecailly if your a total war veteran like me! You should also type in tw forums on google and click on rome 2 Then you will see why this is going to be the best stratagy game!Wink (in my opinion total war is the best startagy game, in no other game do you get battles of that scale.)
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

type in on youtube rome total war 2 gameplay trailer.

This game is set in 270bc-18ad(ish) and starts at th puinic war , between carthage and Rome, the last game had 28 factions: this will have 60! Total war games are about battling and also what you do on the campagn map and is built for battles of 5000 men! (or even more in unlikely circumstances)

There is also a empire total war 1700-1800 , two medieval total war games, a napolionic war game and two shogun total war games.

There is also another rome total war game.

This game will not only allow you to fight naval battles, sieges and land battles, but you will be able to control attacks on the habours and take the city from within. ( some say you will be able to besiege a city from land and attack it from sea at the same time)
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

how did you get on with the total realism versions?
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I'm looking forward to this, Rome Total War is my fave TW game, a revamp will be awesome!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(21-10-2012, 02:46 PM)Agincourt Wrote: how did you get on with the total realism versions?
What do you mean? Rome total realism?
My armies!

History lover

(22-10-2012, 10:07 PM)40knerd99 Wrote:
(21-10-2012, 02:46 PM)Agincourt Wrote: how did you get on with the total realism versions?
What do you mean? Rome total realism?

I mean if you 'love' RTW then you need to consider stepping up to the level of the real enthusiasts...

http://www.rometotalrealism.org/

Check it out, load it up, and enjoy...

Big Grin
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I've played it! It was great but europa barbarum was better. I don't think i'd be playing TW without mods....

Darthmod, RTR, roma surrectum I've played them all
My armies!

History lover

Rome II is going to be EPIC if u watch the trailers you'll see
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

Personally i'm hoping they stick to the order they have and get round to Medieval 3. Nothing like having a huge wall of armoured horse thundering around trampling tiny men to death!
Out yesterday....PC DVD... still came with 3 discs! lol
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.