Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Land raiders!
Fast and power ful!
Right, I've got one standard LANd raider
One crusader,
And
One redeemer.
The redeemer is salamander, the rest are blood raven.
£12.50 each but £15 for the best painted one!
Thanks for reading,
SamBig Grin
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

You still got the Crusader?
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
Yep, if you want to buy it just go for it. I'll bring um' along every week! All of them are 12.50!
The crusader is the last left btw
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

I'll take the crusader off your hands then mate. Sold!
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
Sounds good! You can take it off my hands for 12.50, and I will have it next Tuesday.
My armies!

History lover

Sorry I have'nt been able to get it to you yet, will bring it next tuesday.
My armies!

History lover