Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k Doubles Campaign teams
I am cool to play with Grey Knights or IG. Who ever what to ride on my coat tails I'm fine with it ;o)

IG + Necrons is one hell of a flyer wing.

A dual grey knight team was discussed between Nick and Mat last week. Not sure what the out come was.
I am easy with whatever, just what to make sure all can take part!
I think Ben is after taking part so, we can add him into the mix as well. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(20-11-2012, 04:22 PM)Simian Wrote: I'd probably be up for this with my dark angels

Being a spoon i completly missed this post, Apologises Ben! On the first page as well, spec savers here i come........
Blood bowl Skaven
I am indeed, I can throw out either a Grey Knight inquisition list (space monkeys and Henchmen, its the future), or a Deathwing, throw terminators at you till you run out of AP2, list
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Are people happy with the teams like this? (Matt & Ben are you happy for me to pair you together? Or did you want to mix it up in case you both wanted to take GK and allie something else?)

Team 1 - Alan (Eldar) & JJ - (Imperial Guard)
Team 2 - Nick (Chaos) & Chris (Necrons)
Team 3 - Ben (Bloodimps) & Rob (Guard?)
Team 4 - Big Rob (Necrons) & Vince (Guard)
Team 5 - Matt (SoB/GK?) & Ben (GK/DA?)
Blood bowl Skaven
looks good, thinking of lists now
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(03-12-2012, 08:08 PM)The Count Wrote: Missing out on this one! I offer up myself as a non Nid ally. Can do Sisters/Guard but WANT to do Grey Knights as that is my next painting project.

Offers on a postcard to 'The Hive Mi' oh sorry, Mr D Raigo, somewhere out there

Matt

If we're paired up Deathwing will only be allies of convenience if you've got Grey knights. im ok with that.

the other option is we both have grey knights, mine are mainly henchmen based (its a fluff army more than effective fighting force, but good fun)

up to you, im happy with either.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Lets go GK/GK then.

Our lists are very different so if you go henchmen based I will go Termie based and we have a nice pairing!
(07-12-2012, 08:17 PM)The Count Wrote: Lets go GK/GK then.

Our lists are very different so if you go henchmen based I will go Termie based and we have a nice pairing!

sounds good.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
I'm well up for this! Can either use my nids (may be difficult) or my grey knights