Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Available Tables
Gaz has a good point, our skirmish games only require 4x4 which means we can use the smaller tables, though for stability plus room for bits and bobs I'd recommend 2 of the small tables pushed together.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I think there were only a couple of the smaller ones left the other week, but at least that gives us another table (or two if we really need them, and can make them individually stable with two boards).
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm also ordering one of the blue 6x4 felt cloths from http://www.scenics.co.uk/Felt%20Cloths%202.htm - should come in handy for the Dystopian players.
Haven't had chance to pick up some more table boards for this week, but I'll pop to B&Q at the weekend and get 2 more 9mm 8' x 4' sheets cut into 4' x 2' sections in time for the meeting on the 9th. That'll give us 8 more sections to play with.
Picked up the MDF last night and got it cut, so we'll have 8 more sections at our disposal tonight.