Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Club Promotion
Still nowt in The Standard then Sad
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
We should hopefully be making an appearance in The Standard in the next couple of weeks.
I assume you let them know about the day change. Might also be worth contacting the Advertiser again to let them know that "due to increasing numbers" we have had to move to a bigger room. If people know the club day has changed due to it becoming more popular, it might interest more people if they feel it's not just a flash in the pan club.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(14-06-2011, 09:38 PM)Gareth Wrote: I assume you let them know about the day change. Might also be worth contacting the Advertiser again to let them know that "due to increasing numbers" we have had to move to a bigger room. If people know the club day has changed due to it becoming more popular, it might interest more people if they feel it's not just a flash in the pan club.

I must admit, I like your tactical thining there, Gareth, reckon that's definately something to do.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(14-06-2011, 09:38 PM)Gareth Wrote: I assume you let them know about the day change. Might also be worth contacting the Advertiser again to let them know that "due to increasing numbers" we have had to move to a bigger room. If people know the club day has changed due to it becoming more popular, it might interest more people if they feel it's not just a flash in the pan club.

Yep, I know someone who was chatting to the editor today and they let him know about the change of day, and I also just dropped him a line to confirm. He replied to say that they're waiting for a decent amount of space to become available so they can give us a decent write-up.
Still nothing in The Standard yet.
Dropped in a flyer to Mark at the Hobby Hut on the Birchfield Road today, and he's going to put it up in his window.
Stu don't forget Nina was asking about posters for the other community centers yesterday.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(05-09-2011, 08:02 PM)Gareth Wrote: Stu don't forget Nina was asking about posters for the other community centers yesterday.

Aye, was just thinking about that earlier. I need to refresh the poster design to reflect more of the games that we're playing, and stick the venue/times on there too.

If I get chance I'll update the posters tomorrow and get some laminated before I see Nina.

Had a bit of time this evening, so mocked up a new poster. Low res thumbmail below:

Comments appreciated.