Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
borderlands 2
So is anyone else getting borderlands 2 ? Ive got the xbox vault edition on preorder and could be tempted by some online grouping at some point
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
ive got it level 32 commando. to be honest,im a little disapointed with it.
"It takes a brave man to be a coward in the red army"- Joseph Stalin
I can't make my mind up about it, I love the plot and humour in it but there seems to be a lot less mission wise in the game than the first plus the difficulty is so much higher.
Then again it was the co op that made the first so much fun and why I kept playing it all the time and I havent had much chance to co op the second yet so that will really tell.

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
I hate it cause it says "bazillions of guns" and ive found way more weapon boxes on the original and if you do find a box its got crappy loot.
Theres more possible varities of guns available and to be honest if you're finding less chests than in first game then you are missing a lot of them, I've got the problem that due to the smaller number of vending machines than the first, I'm frequently having to discard items for more valuable ones due to back pack space and I've got the maximum space upgrade.

They claimed to make it so that you'd get relace a weapon every few levels and I do tend to do that currently. Though the problem of out leveleing the level of quests did mean I as stuck for a while with items lower than me being the majority of my drops.

Had a good co op game last night....this morning lol. Me and mooglemania started about 9 loast night and was shocked to discover it was gone 5 am when we next looked at the clock so the co op playing is as fun and makes the game better since the repeated dying and everything resetting is less of a problem. Though ammo becomes even scarcer with two of you sharing it the limited amounts .

Yeah I used the money I got on the slots because the shop weapons were ridiculously terrible,and I found all the hidden and regular chests on the first one I have all the achievements (almost) .yet I think it lacks the element of sharing as it didn't in the first , there always a certain tension when you open the box cause of ninja looters.what level are you? We could team up and you could show me the boxes cause I'm struggling in the 2nd play through.
Struggling is something you seem to do all the way through the game, its just that much harder than the first one. there are dahl big red chests,the ones that look like the rear half a car, long greyey/silver ones like the first game had, and several other types i cant remember off the top of my head its just theres not many hidden in town unlike the first game. Dont forget many of the ammo boxes can hold items now and then too. I have found 2 energy type weapons in the cardboard boxes in sanctuary so really open everything even if you dont need the ammo.
Yeah merchants quickly become useless except for that very rare time and the slot machines great for building your eridium up but onnly ever seem to get average weapons from them. I'm sure ninja looters can still be found in multi player if you really miss them lol.

Im finding the useage of sniper rifle and shot gun for when they get close is pretty good for most situations.

You tried the new class yet?

nah ive got it but havent played it
Thought id join in lol!

I've just started playthrough 2 as the mechromancer, and have to say, her action skill is brilliant. Still need to finish playthrough one mind, but I just wanted to play as the new class!

Agree about how the missions just dont seem to flow in the same way though. The first was a surprisingly good narrative flow, this one is far more disjointed.

But I like that its much harder, gives a better challenge!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!