Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interested in creating a roleplay group ?
I used to go to the bromsgrove one several years ago but travel became too expensive and time consuming so I leave that group to my sister. Ultimately people said they were interested and I was encouraged to see if I can start a game so hence this thread.
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Wouldn't mind getting back into Roleplay again, been a fair few years since I last played Middle Earth, AD+D etc...
Definitely worth getting something going at the club, there does seem to be plenty of interest.

If there is sufficient interest and it takes off in a big way then there might be scope for perhaps bi-weekly sessions for an RPG group on a different week night in the small hall at Windmill. Something to consider for the future anyway.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I would definitely be up for a role play evening, having experience GMing Call of cthulhu, SLA industries, and D&D, i like the idea of getting the small hall for a second night as i really dont want to miss out on the wargaming tuesday night
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(01-09-2012, 11:37 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I would definitely be up for a role play evening, having experience GMing Call of cthulhu, SLA industries, and D&D, i like the idea of getting the small hall for a second night as i really dont want to miss out on the wargaming tuesday night

Shoot Justin, I just remembered. On the plane back from GC I met the CoC world champion (how they run a RPGS championship I have no idea.) Anyway his trophy caused a bit of an issue at x-ray, seeing as it was a brain in a case.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I've got a bloodbowl game this tuesday but that wont take up all of the evening so ill try and grab some time to chat to those interested. I think if we were doing it another night would ther be any need for it to be bi weekly instead of weekly?

either way ill bring the deathwatch books with me and some sheets tomorrow night and we'll chat about who's interested and how we'll do it as i have at least one mate who might come for the roleplay but is unlikely to be a regular wargamer.
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
I might not be able to make tonight but am definately interested in doing the Deathwatch roleplaying bit. So count me in.