Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Fanticide
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1117...rmish-game

Quote:Fanticide is a Fantasy Skirmish Game Written By Rick Priestley, Alessio Cavatore & Andy Chambers Featuring Opposing Homcidal Warbands.

Might be worth a look.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Looks interesting... hmmm
Annoyingly, it features the word 'skirmish' which means I must look at it repeatedly and ponder!

Though flying monkeys....... all my wizard of oz fantasies are coming true! Lol.
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
(23-08-2012, 01:45 PM)Angry_Panda Wrote: .. all my wizard of oz fantasies are coming true! Lol.

Well maybe not ALL of them huh?! Tongue

Doesn't strike me at all. Looks like they have thrown things together, hoping to pull various people in, through one various faction or whatnot. Very hodgepodge.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Anyone getting this at all?
Last post before sleep....

Not sure about getting Miniatures etc.... but I am intending to get rulebook. I like the idea of making your own warband, possibly a Spartan legion.....
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
(04-09-2012, 04:29 PM)Angry_Panda Wrote: Last post before sleep....

Not sure about getting Miniatures etc.... but I am intending to get rulebook. I like the idea of making your own warband, possibly a Spartan legion.....

More nekkid men Panda?

lol and Stu will have a game where he can play a certain type of bear with a large gun....
(04-09-2012, 04:29 PM)Angry_Panda Wrote: I like the idea of making your own warband, possibly a Spartan legion.....

I was thinking of assembling a Spartan Legion for Hail Caesar. It's probably somewhere around #73 in my list of hobby targets.

Not sure whether I'll pick this up, but wouldn't mind a flick through the rulebook. I think Dystopian Legions is going to be my next system.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm going to go ahead and get the rulebook (I want that damn unicorn!) It comes with a random handful of models from its existing armies too but reading more about it there is a strong feel of make your own armies. the existing ones have just been cobbled together from models they got permission to use.
If the make your own army rules is easy to do then I'll put together an army of little lego men. ^_^
If not I'll prolly just sell the book on.